Who We Are
We specialize in Early California, Early Hawaiian and American Regional Fine Art, (1870-1970). We are major buyers of California, Hawaiian, Southwestern and American Fine Art. We are actively buying daily. Contact us today about selling whole estates or any paintings.
American Eagle Fine Art was founded in 1999 by two avid collectors of 19th and 20th American and European Fine Art. We opened our first gallery on the East Coast in 2000. We have 30 years of corporate and entrepreneurial experience in many industries from high technology to motorsports, and now fine art.
We are committed to serving our clients with their fine art collection now and in the future. We strive to offer the best resources and collection of fine art available at the best prices of any gallery in the United States. Our clients are the most important reason we exist and we conduct our business with the utmost in professional services.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Title to artwork or other products passes to the purchaser upon completion of payment in full.
- All sales are final.
- 7.5% California sales tax will be added to your invoice if shipment is made to a California address.
- American Eagle Fine Art reserves the right to hold all merchandise until payment is received in full.
- All payments should be addressed to American Eagle Fine Art. Accepted payment methods include check, wire transfer, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We professionally pack all items according to fine art standards. We ship via Federal Express Ground unless express service is arranged prior to purchase. We also ship via UPS. Shipment location based packaging and shipping charges will be added to your invoice. All merchandise is shipped F.O.B. Benicia, California.